Goggle Play Application Support
V2workforce turns any mobile device into a simple and secure time clock device.
Simple, easy to use interface requires almost no employee training.
Do we use 'cookies'?
If you have never enrolled with the app, logging in will take you to the enrollment page, where
instructions are given. when the word “listening” is red it shows that it is currently recording.
Once you enroll it will ask you to verify your enrollment by repeating what is on the screen.
Authentication Best Practices
As with any biometric, the goal is to receive an authentication/approval. If you are trying to scan a fingerprint, you will press your fingerprint firmly in the scanner with no additional movement to ensure your best chance of success. Voice biometric is the same way.
Below you will find some best practices for voice authentication.
1. Speak in a clear normal voice
2. If you have a naturally softer voice, attempt to speak a little louder
3. Hold the phone about 3-5 inches from your mouth
4. Avoid noisy areas
5. Provide clear and complete answers to all questions
6. Wait until the prompt on the device to answer the question